Sunday, June 3, 2007

Mother's Day


Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted! As you can imagine, it is one crazy house with 3 kids, especially with 1 and 2 year olds - still very needy, but with totally different needs and schedules.
Anyway, I wanted to post a little about Mother's Day. It was a busy, busy day/weekend. It was Mother's Day, my brother's college graduation (congrats Ben!), our wedding anniversary, and to top it all off I had my Anatomy & Physiology final on Monday! I still found time to enjoy my kids amidst all the chaos.
I want to share what Isaac brought home from preschool. It definitely gave me a few laughs:)It read:


Let me tell you a little bit about my mom...Her name is Jessica and she is 18 years old. Her favorite color is orange and she loves to eat apples. I think she weighs about 90 pounds and when she is alone, her favorite thing to do is work on the computer. I love my mom because she likes me.

At the bottom of the page was a little stick figure drawing that Isaac made of me. It is something I will keep forever!
Mother's day was busy, but great! Todd and the kids got me some beautiful roses and a large baking dish I had been wanting. We went to my parents house that day to celebrate my brother's graduation.
It was a HOT day so we were able to get some swimming in before we had to head back home so I could study for my final:( And yea, the final went great, and best of all SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

18 and 90 pounds? Don't EVER correct him! hahaha

Too Cute!!