Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy belated Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day!! I wanted to get this up sooner, but I couldn't find the camera cord to upload pictures! I sent Todd on a goose chase to find it and of course it was right where I always keep it- I looked right over it.
We had a great Father's Day this year. This is the first year in a long time that we have had a Mother's Day and a Father's Day all together with no babies in the hospital. Father's Day morning we took Todd out for breakfast. Thats always adventurous with the girls. HA! Then we went to my parents house for lunch and swimming. After that we went to Todd's parents house and out for dinner with them.
It was a busy day, but fun! The kids gave Todd a fishing pole for Father's Day. Isaac is very excited that dad now has a pole. They are planning to go fishing tomorrow night:)

What a difference a year can make...
Father's Day 2007 (top) and Father's Day 2006 in the NICU (below)

No comments: