Friday, May 11, 2007

Still nothing

Still no news on Bella's EEG. I called the doctor today, and she called back this evening. The results still are not back from the EEG, but are expected Monday. So nice. We can sit and worry some more over the weekend. Not that it would change much of anything, but we still want to know if the EEG will explain anything. It has been very hard to concentrate on studying for finals with all this lingering.

On a brighter note, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mom's out there!! And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Todd, if you are reading this. We celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss on Sunday, as well. What a crazy 7 years it has been....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Jess,
I'm going to be busy with appointments tomorrow so I won't be able to check in as much as I like. I will be thinking about you and Bella while I'm out. Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

Tre's Mom said...

I'm patiently waiting over here.