Sunday, May 6, 2007

Bella went down the stairs

It seems the drama is nonstop around here lately. First, let me say SHE IS OK. Bella took a tumble down our flight of 15 stairs tonight. It was the most aweful sound ever and makes me sick to my stomach when I think of it. We took her to the ER and she checked out ok. We'll just keep a closer eye on her for the next day or so. The doctor said she was lucky, and that it's good we had carpet. She came out with some rug burns on her head and some minor bumps. We did find out her ear infection flared up again in the right ear, so we got another antibiotic.

Of course, this all happened when I had stuff due tonight for my online class. It's now 2am here, and I just finished two small paper projects for my online Med Terminology class. And I thought college was hard before kids!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh gosh, its never ending huh?

I bet mommy needs a hug more than Bella does right about now - wish I could give you one, so an online one will have to do!

{{{HUG}}}


PS. I am not envious of anyone doing school work with young kids. A coworker of mine is going back online and he says its hard. I couldn't imagine right now...