Friday, February 2, 2007

Pneumonia Round 2

Savannah has pneumonia now too. She is on day #6 of fever, so I brought her back like they told me to on Wed. She has a spot on her right lung with some pneumonia so we are adding antibiotics. We are still continuing the nebulizers. Isaac seems to be doing better. He still has a nasty cough but is back to his spunky self;-) Still no signs of it in the baby. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Isabella's nurse came out today and gave her the monthly dose of Synagis for RSV protection. She is bigger now, so had to get it in 2 shots. She didn't like us too much after that, but took a nice nap.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey there!

Sorry the kids are so sick. Give them kisses from me. I lost your new email address so drop me a line when you get a chance. :)

Lisa said...

Sorry to hear about your babies!!! Hope they are all doing better now!