Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PNEUMONIA :-(

Well, I am glad we went in. Isaac has pneumonia and an ear infection. He got antibiotics. Savannah also had wheezing in one part of her lungs, but since she's only been sick 3 days, it's still viral at this point and will not respond to antibiotics. SO, we are to increase nebs of steroids and albuterol for both kids. If Savannah doesn't lose the fever by the weekend she will go back in for another lung check. Bella is still showing no symptoms- lets hope it stays that way. I can't imagine how aweful that could turn out. We are being so careful to wash hands between handling kids, and keeping Isaac and Savannah away from the baby.

Good news of the day is I still got an A on my Quiz tonight in Anatomy and Physiology. :-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I finally figured out your blog address (it was posted on our blog, I'm just not that quick). Your three little ones are just adorable. I'm sorry to hear that your son is sick. Sending many PPT the pneumonia passes and he doesn't "share" with his sisters. Congrats on your quiz! I know how trying it is going back to school w/ special needs kiddos at home. Where are you going to school at? I was so lucky that my school was accomidating to my family. I remember several occasions bringing home exams b/c I had a sick little one. Hope everyone is back up & healthy soon.