Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Harvest Orchard

A few weekends ago my dad came up for a trip to Cabela's with the boys. Before they left for their big shopping trip we hit the Fall Harvest Orchard. It's actually a big farm that these people open up to the public. It was SO much fun. The kids had a blast! I know I am long overdue for an update on the kids, but it's been so busy lately and I want to share these pictures of the orchard. I will try to do an overall update soon, maybe tomorrow.

The day started with papa showing up at 7:30 to make pancakes with the kids:


As soon as we got to the orchard, Bella started chasing the turkeys:


Feeding the goats (this was a big hit!):




Holding baby chicks:




Three Little Pigs


Savannah talking to the pot bellied pig:


Bella going for the goat kiss (YUCK!):



Mooooo:



Papa helping Savannah feed the cows:


Pumpkins:


Bad hair day:


Corn pit:


Taking off:

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! That place looks like so much fun! I hope to get pictures of Arianna doing some typical fall stuff soon too!

Hope your midterms are going ok :)

Misty said...

I've looked at your pics before, but just now figured that I only had to sign in to gmail to reply LOL..Love your pics as always..I like the Moo pic too..S always says MOOOOO when she see something that resembles a cow...even a wolf LOL Oh, like the tractor..thats a bigger one..we sell the green ones..we also sell the smaller green TRACTORS...residential ones, ya know..;) Misty