Thursday, March 8, 2007

Something sharp?


Last night, I was feeling Bella's gums for any sign of a tooth and I felt a bump! I pressed a little harder and felt something sharp. Its the very tip of her first tooth. I couldn't see anything in there, but I could feel it. I can't wait for it to come thru. Maybe then she will start sleeping thru the night. Yes, at almost 10 months old, she still has not started sleeping thru the night. Todd and I are actually having a mini getaway weekend coming up. We really just want to sleep, so we are staying at a hotel Sat night, and then going to the Wild hockey game on Sunday. I can't wait to vegetate Sat night. It's going to be great.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on the tooth!

Haha, though, at 19.5 months, Margaret slept through the night ONE time last week... that was the only night, ever. I'm praying Mr. sleeps better than she does...

Lisa said...

Oh, and I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

The Drews Family said...

I am soooooo jealous for your weekend getaway, especially when the Wild are involved. Have a great time!

Isabella beat Gage to the first tooth. Now lest see who wins the race to sleeping through the night. :)