Thursday, April 24, 2008

We reached our goal!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who has donated to our March of Dimes walk!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!! We have far surpassed our goal for this years walk:) Many of you have been with us thru all our ups and downs of raising preemies. That is why we do this walk. To help other babies, and other families. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! We are touched by everyone's generosity!!

For anyone out there that knows of anyone who has had more than one premature singleton birth, or who has premature births run in their family, please feel free to leave me a comment or email. I am taking part in a research study that is studying the genetic link in familial premature birth (several premature births and across generations). This is some wonderful research that will hopefully uncover more of the missing puzzle for future generations (and hopefully my girls!).

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Count me in for the "more than one singleton preemie birth" column. I don't have family hx though d/t adoption. Let me know if you need any info...