Monday, March 24, 2008

We should really play the lotto!

We should. I spent all last week - my spring break- in bed, with a strain of Influenza not covered in the flu shot. WHAT are the CHANCES?? Ha. It doesn't help I am diabetic and it totally messed with my blood sugars. Luckily Todd could take off work some and then the other days the kids went to my parents (THANKS GUYS!). Once I finally emerged I made sure to wear a mask so hopefully the kids won't get it. I am not sure how they'd handle it with their past/present lung issues and I don't care to find out. Anyway, enough complaining on my part.

Occupational therapy is going great for Savannah. We call it her "exercise class." Today I had all 3 kids with since Isaac is on spring break this week. I talked to him beforehand about how he could be the "helper" today and that seemed to help with his behavior. He had a great time and the OT let him help out alot. Bella on the other hand was, well, Bella. HAHA

Soon I will be updating our March of Dimes walk page. This is our 2nd year participating and our walk will take place on APRIL 27. I'll post a refreshed link when I have our donation page up and running. The walk has been renamed this year to MARCH FOR BABIES (used to be called WalkAmerica). We are excited to participate again this year since this cause is so near and dear to our hearts. Our goal is going to be double last years- $1000. I am sure we can reach it with everyones help! Stay tuned...

No comments: