Tuesday, November 27, 2007

friend...

I really am going to update this thing soon. A friend asked me recently if I was swallowed by my textbook. Yes, I think I have been. Anyways...

Last night I found out a friend of mine has been diagnosed with cancer- Hodgkin's lymphoma. She is 28 and full of life. I am so sad for her and everything she will be going through in the coming months. She has one of the best attitudes toward life than anyone I know. She will be starting chemo on Friday- please keep her in your prayers...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying for your friend...

Jennifer said...

Gosh, so much on your mind lately huh?

I'll keep your friend in my good thoughts - let her know that I know twin brothers who had HL at age 19 and both kicked it to the curb in 11 months!

I hope the same for your friend!